Benefits of Ownership
We're obsessed with ensuring we're present at every moment along the customer's journey. Our dedication in providing customers with one-on-one personalized solutions and creating inclusive social experiences for our communities help us deliver transformational experiences each and every day.
Strong National Brand
Fleet Feet is the largest franchisor of running specialty stores in the United States and the retail leader in building thriving local running communities. With 40-plus years in business, more than 170 stores nationwide, and the ability to act quickly in a fast-paced retail landscape, Fleet Feet has a well-known model that works.
We are with you every step of the way. Our experts offer guidance in all areas of operating a business. We also have built-in, back-of-the-house operational efficiencies that keep you and your staff on the floor and out in the community. You have a team of people behind you to make this dream a reality.
A Passionate Franchise Base
Our 100-plus passionate owners work together to share ideas and best practices. As a Fleet Feet franchise, you have a built-in support network of smart, experienced people who want to help you.
Key Vendor Partnerships
We have established long-term relationships with key vendors in the running specialty channel with resources to help you be successful.
We believe in the power of running. As a franchisee, you have a platform to inspire and empower the runner in everyone.
The Fit Process
We focus on the in-store experience because we are passionate about every customer’s success.
Our exclusive 3D foot scanning system, fit id™ provides us with an unmatched fit process delivered by our expertly trained staff. We curate a selection of the best and latest product from our vendor partners, and our exclusive relationship with the Finnish running brand Karhu means Fleet Feet is the only retailer in the U.S. that offers its premium running shoes.
We believe that, as a brand, we have a responsibility to empower the next generation of industry leaders. We help you train and develop your employees in different ways: during year-round training workshops, with an online education library, and through our operating partner program.
We provide training on:
- Leadership and Management
- Footwear and Apparel Buying
- Training Program Coaching
- Product and Technology
- Anatomy and Biomechanics
We build professional marketing campaigns and assets (both digital and print), so you can focus less on creating assets and more on what matters most: your customers.
- Our in-house marketing and design department provides materials to offset in-store time and resources.
- We focus on both national and local brand-building moments that support your local market.
- We curate relevant content to educate, inspire, and motivate potential and existing customers everywhere.
We create operational efficiencies, so that you have more time to focus on growing your business.
- Buying and inventory management tools
- Comprehensive business insurance
- Best practices for organizational structure
- System-wide gift card program
- Cloud-based POS
- Cleanest industry data
- Category benchmarks to help identify growth opportunities
- Trend analysis and sales forecasting
- Customer survey platform to provide a forum for customer feedback and referrals
- An accessories distribution center so you can buy all your accessories in one place
In a quickly-changing retail scape, where our customers shop is important to us. We are committed to helping them find exactly what they need when they need it, both in stores and online. Our brand-wide e-commerce system quickly and easily plugs into your local business. Here’s how:
- Orders fulfilled locally at store level
- Sales commission paid to your store
- Customers access localized inventory with an option to buy online and pick up in store
- Creates an endless aisle that meets customers on their terms
- Helps reduce special orders
A well-run back-of-house creates a healthy front-of-house. Our revolutionary CFO in a Box program allows you to hire us to perform many of your back office finance functions so you can focus on running your business.
We streamline the invoice process for you with an online approval system, reconcile your bank and credit card statements, and review your financial statements with the goal of hitting the financial benchmarks necessary to run a healthy business.
We understand the importance of staying in touch with your current and potential customers. Our email platform provides key benefits that allow you to eliminate repetitive tasks and focus on other parts of your business.
- A library of prebuilt newsletter templates with articles about products, nutrition, injuries, and more. The best part? You can select which articles to include and add your own content specific to your local market.
- Access to a library of relevant images.
- A built-in communication hub that links our corporate team with franchisees and franchisees to other franchisees to ensure that you and your employees always have the most up-to-date tools and best practices.
With Fleet Feet, you will gain national account recognition with accompanying discounts, invoice terms, discretionary funds, and access to exclusive product. Plus, we have dedicated vendor brand managers who work in-house to drive opportunity and collaboration.
We help facilicate the opening of your vendor accounts and work closely with all key brands including, but not limited to, Adidas, Asics, Brooks, Mizuno, New Balance, Nike and Saucony. Plus, Fleet Feet has the exclusive on all Karhu running products. We guide you on product assortments but don't mandate what you carry and don't carry.x